I’m sorry I didn’t put this up yesterday but I had 177 wedding photos to put up
I can’t believe this is my last Sunday Smiles of 2012! I’ve found a lot of cool things on the interweb for all of you this year. I can’t wait to see what 2013 brings us!
I’m looking back through 2012 and looking forward to 2013…There are many things about 2012 that have made it such a good year. I am still thinking about what I want to accomplish in 2013. I’ll be back tomorrow with a look back and a look forward.
For now…here are a few things to inspire you as you celebrate the New Year. Party Rockin’!
- This puts my NYE Resolution Philosophy into perfect words.
- I’m inspired to try a 365 Day Project but I’m not sure what I want to do…I think a photograph a day but should I have some common theme among them?
- Free Geometric Shapes background/patterns. Nothing like a freebie going into the NY!
- A new favorite online store: Humble Chic. They have super cute bags at great prices and great quality! I ordered a wallet and a side bag
- I really love this outfit and I want jeans like that ASAP.
- NYE Party Hats! This project is for kids but I really want to make them tonight.
- A’ and I started this documentary: Vegucated last night (but we haven’t finished). I’ve been thinking of doing less meat, more veggies in the NY. I’ll let this documentary convince me one way or the other.
- And lastly, I wanted to thank you all for coming to my blog and reading. It’s been a great year for me and I have LOVED documenting it online. I wouldn’t be so dedicated to this virtual scrapbook if it wasn’t for you. I know I’m not a professional chef or trainer but I’m learning along the way just like you. You inspire me to keep posting and documenting my life
Okay, welp, that’s all for now! I hope you have a wonderful
Sunday Monday! I’m off to go into the cold (hey, 50 degrees is cold for FL!) and walk the dog.
Enjoy your NYE plans and remember to drive safely.